This is the dresser that we found at a yard sale, it's in great condition, it was built in 1974 and made of oak! Came with a matching mirror and everything!

This gave me the opportunity to re-finish our old dresser, which I was able to do this morning.
Before:


(You can't really see from this pic, but the knobs don't all match. They're the same general shape and size but drastically different designs)

And after!!!

New knobs!!!

On Saturday, my mom came over and helped me with some painting. We painted two bookshelves and a few door frames.
Here is the finished product of one, all decorated and where it belongs in the house. It looks black but is really just dark brown. I haven't figured out what I want to do to decorate the top yet so it just has the necessities on it for now.

Here is the second one, this one had yet to be decorated and have books on it since it can't be where it belongs in the house until the stairs are finished and everything is where it should be.

I'm really enjoying doing what I can to make our house our beautiful home! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment