What Fruit are you? winter melon (whatever that is!)
Due date: 23 September 2015
How far along: 37 weeks and 5 days today
Next appointment:Tuesday (9/8)
Gender: Female
Total weight gain/loss: Gain of 29 pounds (as of last Monday)
Exercise: nothing formal
Stretch marks: a couple light ones on the back of my thighs, weird that I don't have any anywhere else but there!
Swelling: yes, hands and feet mainly, getting a bit worse but not as bad as last time. But my toes hurt from all the fluid pressure!
Maternity clothes: yes, since about 12 weeks
Belly button: out and visible through any and all clothes!
Sleep: sleep has improved a bit, I'm almost back to my normal chipper self with having good sleep more often than not. The Tylenol PM every once in a while has set my body into a rhythm of sleeping well without any help, still have the occasional sleeping trouble though
Food cravings: fruit, chocolate milk
Symptoms: Still nauseated, most of the time just in the morning and if my heartburn is really bad, heartburn is so bad that sometimes I throw up a little bit but usually isn't too bad as long as I take a little medicine for it
Movement: Yes! She makes powerful and visible movements. She has very specific times of sleeping and waking
Labor signs: frequent contractions day and night, not very regular though. mucus plug is gone and contractions are starting to become painful! I've even had some contractions that are waking me up during the night
What I miss: Being able to lay on my stomach, being able to reach my toes, being able to drink orange juice without feeling like there's a dragon breathing fire up my esophagus
What I'm loving: Counting down!! We have 11 days left until we for sure meet her! That feels crazy soon to me!! I still have a couple things to finish up before she gets here!
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our little sweetie for the first time, not being pregnant anymore, drinking/eating whatever I want without fear of heartburn!
Best moment this week: Ameilya telling me that she wants her baby sister home and that she will give her kisses, hugs and rock her then put her down for "night night" :) She's trying to be a good big sister already! Melts my heart!
Tummy pics at 37 weeks and 5 days
Just for comparison, the below pic was taken also at 37 weeks and 5 days when I was pregnant with Ameilya :) I can't tell in which picture I look bigger! It's pretty close to a tie I think ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment