Sunday, September 6, 2015

Ameilya at 23 months

I can't believe that my "baby" is almost 2 whole years old! I think I say that in every post but she is now just 2 days away from being 23 months and the fact that she's going to be 2 in a month has hit me hard! I can't believe how big she is and how much she has learned! She learns several new words every day and is (mostly) such a sweet and affectionate little girl who loves to give hugs and kisses and help her mommy with whatever she is doing! A very sweet little girl! She is the girliest girlie girl that I know, always wanting Mommy to do her hair or paint her nails and she asks daily about wearing dresses and tights! She even loves to get my high heels out of our closet and try to wear them! She is crazy about washing her hands, taking baths, and putting on lotion. But she also really likes running around, bouncing/jumping, climbing anything and everything, reading loads of books daily and playing games. She is also the pickiest eater that I have ever seen. There isn't another little girl just like her that's for sure! She is very smart, knows close to 20 animal sounds, countless words that are mostly very clear and easy to understand, a couple colors, and can say her numbers up to 5 and she seems to understand the great majority of what is said to her. She wears her 24 month/2T size pants due to her long legs (most of the waist bands don't fit though since she has a skinny little waist) and can still fit in most her 18 month shirts and stuff for now. She weighs 26 pounds.

















No comments:

Post a Comment