Friday, May 1, 2015

In Case You Didn't Hear Yet...

We are having another baby GIRL!!! We are so excited to welcome another sweet little girl to our family. She is absolutely perfect, from the ultrasound today we looked at her heart and all her organs and everything is exactly as hoped. We are so happy that she is healthy and growing the way that she should :) From all the measurements that were taken at the ultrasound today, they were able to estimate that she weighs 11 ounces which is on the high side of normal. Normal for a baby at her age is between 9 and 11 ounces so she's a little on the big side. If she takes after Ameilya at all then she will probably be kinda big (Ameilya was 8lb 5 ounces!).
Here are some pics of our newest little girl from the ultrasound this morning:






And a tummy shot, I'm horrible at taking "selfies" but since Tyler was busy this is what you get ;) I am 19 weeks and 3 days pregnant today. 


We had a fun little gender reveal party today at my grandparents house where I cut into a cake (half was blue and half was pink since I made it the day before our ultrasound) that was pink to tell everyone that our baby is a girl. It was so much fun! Grandma went all out and made a really nice meal too, complete with her homemade potato salad, heavenly hash, fresh cut watermellon and cantaloupe, green salad, and BBQ shredded chicken sandwiches. It was all so good and I was tickled pink ( I'm so punny!!!) that she went to all that effort especially when I only gave her like 24 hours notice about the whole cutting the cake and getting together for lunch thing :) Thanks Grandma!!

I know that no one likes a complainer, but just for the record I would really like to not be nauseous anymore! I'm not throwing up anymore, been almost three weeks without throwing up but I still feel nauseated almost all day. Especially when I am tired. Other than that, feeling pretty good! Oh and I've totally been craving that cereal Captain Crunch. I've never really liked it before now but I was at the store one day and it just looked soooo good! So I bought one of those big Malt O' Meal bags and I'm hooked!! So ridiculous I know!! I might just be almost all the way through my second bag of it... lol

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on another beautiful girl! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete