Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pregnancy Update: 20 Weeks

We are halfway there!!!!!


I can't believe that we are halfway to meeting our newest little princess! This pregnancy is going by so fast. We have been so busy and that just makes it go by faster. We have been busy with: Ameilya, lots of yardwork (as we have 2 acres of land), 9 (yes, 9) violin and viola students, upcoming spring music recital for said violin/viola students, church callings (teaching temple prep, activity days, visiting teaching, relief society newsletter), keeping the house clean/preparing meals and the like. I think I need a bit of a vacation! Tyler's semester will be over soon so hopefully we will be able to go and do a few fun things even if we don't really get out of town or anything. 
Anyway, on to the pregnancy stuff. Which is what this post is supposed to be about anyway ;)
I made a comment on Facebook the other day about how I never knew what to say in these updates. So I decided to do something about it. I did a quick google search and found a pregnancy survey on thebump.com that has a bunch of questions that I can answer. Much easier than me trying to come up with what to say! I can't promise that I will do it every week but I will try to at least do it every other :)


What Fruit are you? Small Cantaloupe 
Due date:  23 September 2015
How far along:  20 Weeks Exactly
Next appointment:  11 May (This coming Monday)
Gender:  Female!!!
Total weight gain/loss: Gain of 10 pounds  
Exercise: ...the occasional run. yardwork counts, right? ;)
Stretch marks: No new ones
Swelling: not yet
Maternity clothes: yes, since about 12 weeks  
Belly button:  out
Sleep: so, so, so tired. Did I mention that I'm so tired?
Food cravings:  Captain Crunch Cereal, fruit
Symptoms:  Still nauseated. Nausea seems to be getting worse :(
Movement:  Yes! She sure is a wiggly little sweetheart!
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks contractions, nothing too serious
What I miss:  Being able to lay on my stomach
What I'm loving:  Strong nails, mine are usually very weak
What I'm looking forward to:  Meeting our little sweetie for the first time
Best moment this week: Ameilya pointing to my growing tummy and saying baby baby!
News: It's a girl!!!
Milestones:  We are halfway through this pregnancy!
Words of wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff. I need to remember that this week!

1 comment: