Ameilya is 18 months old today!! I can't believe how the time has flown! She has learned so much and gotten so big! Next week will be her first week in Nursery at church all by herself! This feels like such a milestone!
Ameilya is talking up a storm! She now says: book, pretty, kitty, toes, teeth, yeah, yes, no, dada, mama, teddy, cheese, apple, wawa (for water), eyes, cookie, cracker, block, rock, work, car, blankie, ruff (she actually says fuff) and more
A couple words that she tries to say that no one knows unless they're around her all the time: banana, grandma, flower, bubbles, diaper, school, truck, bounce/bouncey, pony tail and more
She is growing out of her picky eater phase, she will now eat vegetables! Hallelujah!!! She actually asked me for more green beans today at lunch and I almost fainted ;) She absolutely loves pasta, grapes, pancakes, yogurt, and cheerios to eat and is starting to enjoy corn, green beans, chicken, rice, and lasagna.
Here are a few fun pictures that I took yesterday of Ameilya in her Easter dresses :-)


So cute!
ReplyDelete