Thursday, January 2, 2014

Miss Millie

This will be mainly pictures of our little Miss but I do need to start off with a story, because it was quite memorable ;)

Sunday morning (12/29) we were up and getting the three of us ready for our 9am church meetings and we were on track to be on time. We try really hard to be on time for church and most of the time make it pretty close to on time. Not that Sunday.
I got myself up and ready and Tyler was up and getting ready so I woke up sweet little Ameilya. And that's when it all started. I was changing her diaper and she peed. Not a super big deal since I had the new diaper under her. So I just covered her up and proceeded to grab another diaper. I pulled the diaper from under her and thought, "She can be without a diaper under her for just a sec, she just peed so the probability of that happening again right away is very low." Boy was I wrong. She peed again. All. Over. Everything. It went all over the mat, leaked onto the changing table and onto the floor, splashed onto my nylons. Everywhere. Not only that but she was covered in it as well. Luckily Tyler was in the shower, so I grabbed our naked baby and handed her to him and told him to "hose her off". ;) She got all clean in the shower with Daddy and then I diapered and clothed her and put her in her crib for a couple minutes while I cleaned up "the mess". Let's just say I learned my lesson.
But the fun didn't stop there! Oh no, there was more! I went ahead and fed Ameilya, in the process she spit up so badly on her outfit that I had to change her. And then she spit up again. We went through three outfits for her that morning. And then she spit up on me. Mind you, we were still trying to get to church on time. So I went and changed as well. Needless to say, we didn't make it to church on time. But that's ok, sometimes things just happen ;)

Now for the pictures!

Tyler and Ameilya (she is in one of her Christmas dresses)

Happy baby =)


This is another Christmas dress with a cute matching head band made by her Auntie Leah





Christmas PJ's ;)


Reindeer toes!!!
  Little cutie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment