This last weekend we went to Salt Lake City. There was a job down there that Tyler had to go make sure was installed correctly and Ameilya and I tagged along with him cause we could!
We stopped in Burley on the way so that we could visit Grandma Noble (Ameilya's Great Grandma) and we also stopped in Bountiful so Ameilya could meet her Great Great Grandma Gubler, my Grandma McClellan's Mother. We had such a nice time and Millie was great in the car and in the hotel as well! I don't think we disturbed anyone!
Here are some pics from our adventure!
Ameilya with her Great Grandma Noble, Grandma thought it was a good idea to feed Ameilya some ice cream ;) we told her that Ameilya was a little too young for that yet, her response was, "I did it with my kids!" lol!
Ameilya with Tyler's cousin Kensington
Me and Ameilya with Grandma Gubler (Ameilya's Great Great Grandma)
Grandma will be 93 in a few weeks, doesn't she look great?!
Grandma loved having us visit. It had been a really long time since I had been down to see her so I don't think I had seen her for 7-10 years. She had never met Tyler either! It was so fun to visit her and she was so pleased that Tyler could help her fix her visual voicemail on her phone :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment