Pork pot roast in the slow cooker


I also made mashed potatoes

And we drank "fine", fake wine ;)

I made a yummy dessert, started with a box of brownies

Baked them

Mixed together some chocolate, whipping cream, raspberry jelly, and cream cheese frosting

And put it on top of the brownies and refrigerated it for a while so it could set

And drizzled some melted chocolate chips mixed with some more whipping cream (and also ate some, of course)

So we had a yummy dessert to eat!
Tyler liked everything a lot, he said the pot roast is better than having a turkey at thanksgiving and enthusiastically said that the dessert is a "do over". That is Tyler language for "really liked it, please please please make it again!" :)
Today has just been a great day with my Valentine. A lot of other people were really great to me too.
I got a surprise bouquet of flowers in a pretty vase from Mom and Mike.

Cute cards from Mom andDad Noble and Mom and Dad McClellan.

And in orchestra today, allthe violists gave each other "buckets" of valentines

Aren't they the cutest?!?!

I also got Ty some new shirts


And he got me those roses last week, a squishy heart pillow, a box of chocolates, and Kung Fu Panda 2 from Redbox


Mmmmm, happy day :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
What a great day the both of you had... Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteFor some reason it wont let me post under the graduation announcement but here is what I was going to say,"how exciting Rylee! Gorgeous announcements & congratulations~ you are almost there!!!"
ReplyDelete