Sunday, February 12, 2012

I've been noticing that lately I really can't rely on people, my friends mainly. And that's ok, maybe I have too high of expectations for people. I really just want people to do what they say they will. I don't feel like that's asking too much but apparently I'm wrong. I have the attitude that if you can't or don't really want to do it then you shouldn't say that you are going to, just say no and it's not a big deal. I don't want to sound negative, because I'm not upset or mad about anything in particular, its more just a realization than anything. I'm just going to go on with life and not be too worried if someone doesn't do what they say they will. I guess if I expect nothing then I will be pleasantly surprised when a person does do what they said they would. However, I will continue trying to be the type of person that does what I say I will, despite the fact that I can't expect that of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment