Sunday, February 12, 2012
Free Stuff
Have I ever mentioned how much I like getting free stuff? I really like getting free stuff. I get so excited and happy and feel so cool that I was able to get something for free, cause nothing in life is free, right? ;) Well, I have recently discovered the vistaprint.com website. You can hover over the Home and Family or the Business tabs on the left hand side of the page and see that in each of those sections they have a whole category of stuff that is free. I go crazy over this website, and yes, the stuff really is free, you just have to pay to get it to you (shipping, like $5-7, depending on how much stuff you scored ;) lol). It is seriously the best thing since sliced bread. They have all sorts of free deals, I just ordered a wall photo calendar, a desk photo calendar, personalized recital invitations, magnetic calendars and I could go on and on about all the free stuff I've ordered. I did pay for some business cards just in case you all are wondering ;) Basically, vistaprint is super cool and has lots of free deals and great prices on their items that aren't free. AND, after my first purchase they gave me a $10 off coupon to use towards any $10 purchase. Pretty awesome if I do say so myself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment