Despite all the things that have gone wrong with school this far, I really am blessed. Tyler left me THE sweetest and cutest note I think I have ever read. My purse was sitting on the kitchen table this morning and he started saying things to direct my attention toward it like "That's a really nice purse you got there" and "Wow, look at that cool wallet". He had written this note and stuck it inside my wallet for me to find and it was the best note ever and exactly what I needed after all of this. He said in there what a great wife I am to him and how he is the luckiest guy in the world to have me and that I always make his day and that he is happy to be my husband. Just melts my heart that he would take the time to write me a note and hide it (only to subsequently help me find it ;) ). Man, I love him and I am so blessed to have him. He's such a wonderful, sweet person and is so supportive and always lifts me up when I'm feeling down.
I'm so glad it all worked out! What a sweet husband you have!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better about everything, & that things were able to get straightened out... It's always nice to have such a supportive husband.
ReplyDelete