Thursday, August 24, 2017

Indoor Trampoline Park

Last weekend we went to an indoor trampoline park inside one of the malls, it was a blast! The malls here are really cool, a lot of them have play places for kids in them. You have to pay for the kids to go in them but it's a nice option to have when it's a zillion degrees outside. Tyler went and jumped with the kids and we met up with some friends from church there and it was a great time! Such a good way for the kids to get their wiggles out with it being as hot as it is outside. Bahrain has parks, but it is way too hot to go right now and the kids get a little stir crazy staying inside all the time. After the trampoline park we took the kids to a sand play area (also in the mall) and let them play for half an hour. Apparently you are allowed to leave your kids at the sand play area for the half hour while you go shop as long as you leave your phone number so they can get ahold of you if they need to. Bahrain sure is an interesting place ;)






I hardly got any pictures of Ameilya there and the ones I did get were blurry (except for the one I posted) since she never stopped moving! But I promise she was there and had a good time ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment