We were expecting a baby. We had a miscarriage. Yes, we are fine. No, I don't want to talk about it.
The picture we sent to our families and would have posted in a few months.
This isn't our first time having a miscarriage. You can read about our first one here. This has been a different experience since it was earlier than the last and came with the challenge of caring for our two little ones while grieving. I've just been in a funk this last week since it happened. Things are starting to get easier but there are definitely difficult moments. It's been a hard week to say the least. Tyler advised me to talk about it even though I don't want to and I've been trying to make an effort to do so. Forgive me for being closed off or distant, just trying to process everything and make it through each day.


Rylee, Thank you for sharing this with us despite the pain I know it causes you... We're so sorry to hear about your loss. Just the other day I was looking through older posts on our blog, & came across our miscarriage back in Nov. of 2014. As hard as it was to post at the time, I was happy that I made the post, & wrote down my feelings. I remember having our kids around me helped me heal faster, I had to be strong in order to care for them. We love you, & your family will be in our prayers.
ReplyDelete