Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Well we made it through day one of travel. I had to make it from Boise to Norfolk going through airports and on flights with the kids on my own. I just wanted to thank everyone who has  praying for us, everything yesterday went so smoothly and I know that's why. Our long military flight takes off this evening and that will be a challenge. We stop in Rota, Spain, Naples, Italy and then finally land in Manama, Bahrain. I'm so glad our little family is all together for this part of the journey given it's difficulty. I'll update as things happen :)

That's all for now!







1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness- Rylie, my heart goes out to you and your family!!! I'm going a bit loopy myslef and we are only moving a 25 minutes away needless to say around the world for you guys. I am so impressed...we love you guys and wish your family the best through your move and ventures. So thankful for your blog, we can still feel like we keep close to you all!

    ReplyDelete