Monday, September 26, 2016
Week two
Well, we made it through week two without Daddy/Tyler around. Week one was definitely harder and this will had its share of ups and downs but we made it and did alright! I did much better at being patient and kind to the girls like I had wanted to but still had a few weak moments where I was less than perfect. It's something to keep working on but we made good progress last week! We got our first letters from Tyler last week so that helped a bit to hear from him. We made a heart card for Daddy this week which I forgot to take a picture of. And we spent lots of time playing at the park. One of my best friends came over for dinner and my mom came over for the general women's meeting broadcast for our church. It's been a good week and hopefully we'll have another good one this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment