Friday, August 21, 2015

Quick 35 Weeks Update

Not a whole lot to update. Went in to the Dr this week for my "bonus" appointment since my blood pressure was so high last time. Good news is all my lab results came back normal and my blood pressure is back down to where it should be so she isn't too worried about it. It was probably just stress related. Now if I can just find a way to take a chill pill then all will be well!

What Fruit are you? pineapple
Due date:  23 September 2015
How far along:  35 weeks and 2 days today
Next appointment: Monday
Gender:  Female
Total weight gain/loss: Gain of 25 pounds (as of Thursday)
Exercise: nothing formal, trying to take it a little easy because of all the contractions
Stretch marks: None
Swelling: yes, hands and feet mainly, not too bad yet though
Maternity clothes: yes, since about 12 weeks  
Belly button:  out and visible through any and all clothes!
Sleep: can't fall asleep most nights, not sleeping deeply, waking up during the night and not being able to fall back asleep, can't usually get to sleep during Ameilya's nap time either. I'm one tired mama. Melatonin and lavender oil have helped a little with the falling asleep part but still having trouble with the rest
Food cravings: fruit, chocolate milk
Symptoms:  Still nauseated, most of the time just in the morning and if my heartburn is really bad, heartburn is so bad that sometimes I throw up a little bit but usually isn't too bad as long as I take a little medicine for it
Movement:  Yes! She makes powerful and visible movements. She has very specific times of sleeping and waking
Labor signs: frequent contractions day and night, not very regular though. 
What I miss:  Being able to lay on my stomach, being able to reach my toes, being able to drink orange juice without feeling like there's a dragon breathing fire up my esophagus
What I'm loving:  Um, I can't honestly say I love anything about being pregnant, I do really like feeling her move though, as long as she's not kicking my ribs too hard!
What I'm looking forward to:  Meeting our little sweetie for the first time, not being pregnant anymore, drinking/eating whatever I want without fear of heartburn!
Best moment this week: It's been a rough few weeks but I am really looking forward to my baby shower and attending another pregnant friend's baby shower tomorrow!


I'll try to have someone take pics at my shower tomorrow and will probably have a tummy pic for you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment