Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy 5 Weeks Old to this Little Miss



Happy baby!!!


This is her "I'm pooping" face ;)


I can't believe that Ameilya is 5 weeks old already!  The time has passed so quickly. She is such a good, content, sweet little girl. She sleeps mostly through the night still, only getting up a couple times to eat. She likes bath time much better  now :) Cute story: yesterday, Tyler and I were just getting out of bed in the morning and I was about to go in and get Ameilya when we hear this little "smack" that sounded just like someone giving someone else a kiss. Knowing that Ameilya make this noise sometimes when shes hungry we both went in her room to see what she was doing and she was wide awake, laying in her crib, looking around and smacking her lips to let us know she was hungry!! She didn't cry or anything!! What a little cutie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment