Wow, and here I thought I was going to be really great at posting regularly, and it's been so long since my last post. To my defense, we have had a ton going on these past few weeks and have been out of town a lot. We used some frequent flier miles to go up to Spokane and Coeur d'Alene to visit our parents up there (had to get that in before I'm not allowed to fly anymore ;) ), then the next weekend we had the Noble Family Reunion in Rupert, ID with Tyler's parents staying a couple days after that to visit us and my sister for a week visiting as well. Then, last but not least, we went to McCall for one last vacation before the baby comes. That weekend was originally going to be a camping trip but then I got big and with the heat I was contracting more than I should so we decided to go somewhere with a hotel :) We did have a lot of fun though.
And, I forgot to take pictures. I usually bring the camera but I'm usually enjoying myself too much to worry about taking pictures. So you get lots of words, sorry!
We had an interesting time when we went to Spokane and Cd'A. I had a dr appointment the day we left and my dr put me on a medicine because she suspected that I was having gallbladder problems (which I am not, we now know after all the testing has come back free and clear). So I started this medicine our first full day in Spokane and ended up having an allergic reaction to it and going to the ER. I have never had an allergic reaction to anything in my life so it was kinda scary to have that happen, especially since we were out of town. The reaction wasn't too serious, but you never know if it's going to be or not and if you wait to find out then it might be too late. My arm started to swell and I got a little dizzy and was having trouble focusing my eyes as well as having slight swelling of my lips and mouth area. Everything ended up just fine, even though it was a scary experience since you never know what could happen with that kind of reaction!
The Noble Family Reunion was fun, it was in Rupert where Tyler's Grandma lives. We had a picnic together and the food was all really good and afterwards we swam in the Snake River with one of Tyler's cousins. The next day we went to church with Grandma and then had a nice breakfast as a family at Denny's.
No comments:
Post a Comment