Friday, December 30, 2011

Five of six: Work Christmas Party

We had a Christmas Party for my job managing the apartment complex. It was at a really nice restaurant called Barbacoa. The food was really good there were different courses of the meal.
They had appetizers out when we got there. They almost seemed like little thin crust pizzas, there were veggies and stuff on a thin crust. There was also chips and salsa. Then the drinks and salads were brought out. While the waitress was bringing out the salad of the guy next to me, she spilled his Coke all over. It got all over the table cloth, all over my pants from my waist to my knees, on my shirt, in my purse, all over the outside of my purse, basically all over. To say the least, I was a little frustrated. The rest of the party was pretty good. Tyler and I both ordered steak for the main course and it was very, very good. We were also served dessert, I got cheesecake and Tyler got some chocolate cake. After that we were offered herbal tea and coffee.
It was a fun party all in all. I'm the youngest employee and I had a hard time feeling like I fit in at all and I didn't feel like anyone took me seriously. I left just kinda feeling bad but I tried to keep positive. We were given a very nice Christmas present from the owner, some cash and two tickets to see a movie at the Edwards Theatre.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment