I've just gotta say. I love my Bountiful Basket. They are so wonderful. Bountiful Baskets is a co-op where you pay $15 a week and they take everyone's contribution and buy as much food as they can and distribute it equally between everyone who contributed. That way, they get more of a wholesale price and everything is cheaper. This is our Bountiful Basket that we picked up on Saturday. Can you believe that for only $15 we were able to get that much food?! That much food would cost at least $40 even at Winco, which is the cheapest place to get produce in Boise. Man, I love Bountiful Baskets :) You can learn more about them and maybe even get one yourself here.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Bountiful Baskets
I've just gotta say. I love my Bountiful Basket. They are so wonderful. Bountiful Baskets is a co-op where you pay $15 a week and they take everyone's contribution and buy as much food as they can and distribute it equally between everyone who contributed. That way, they get more of a wholesale price and everything is cheaper. This is our Bountiful Basket that we picked up on Saturday. Can you believe that for only $15 we were able to get that much food?! That much food would cost at least $40 even at Winco, which is the cheapest place to get produce in Boise. Man, I love Bountiful Baskets :) You can learn more about them and maybe even get one yourself here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment