Friday, June 22, 2018

Haven't updated in a few weeks but here's everything in a nutshell. Doctor took me off bed rest about three weeks ago when I reached 36 weeks. They found an infection that was likely the cause of the contractions and we treated it with antibiotics and that seemed to help the contractions and a couple other symptoms I just thought were pregnancy related.
Today was our last full day as a family of four. That's right, we're having a baby tomorrow!! The nice thing about scheduled deliveries is that you can plan a little more easily. Needless to say, we are super excited and a little nervous about adding another member to our family and all the adjusting that comes along with that. But we will adjust with time and wonder whatever we did before this sweet little guy joined our family. I am so excited though to see his little face and have those precious newborn snuggles. I'll post updates when I'm up for it and will also post a little something on Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment