Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Playing Catch Up

I always say that I'll do better about updating the blog but here I am again, waaaaaaay behind. Blogging isn't usually my top priority; some women can do "everything" but I have a hard enough time keeping up with the kids, the house, all the activities, teaching lessons, and finding time to be a person myself that the blog just gets left as one of the last things that gets done. Which, at this point with our family, I am going to have to be okay with. It's not that I don't like keeping everyone updated, because I do feel that's important especially with living so far from family and friends. So this is how I'm going to have to approach blogging: no more promises other than that I will blog when I feel I can do so without feeling like I am neglecting my responsibilities in the home or neglecting myself. There.
Now that I've got that off my chest, I'll get to briefly summarizing the time I've spent updating the blog ;)
Firstly, I'm sure most of you know we are having a new baby, due July 1st. We found out at the end of October. In February we found out that baby is a boy and Ameilya and Madi are so excited for a baby brother. I've had my usual morning sickness this time although it wasn't quite as bad as with my girls; could be because it's a boy this time but I also did take a ginger supplement three times a day throughout the first about 25 weeks of pregnancy. I still feel nauseous even now but am not throwing up which is a huge blessing. Other than that I've had just the usual pregnancy aches and pains and some pretty extreme pelvic pressure. More pregnancy update in a later post.
Starting from where we left off:
December: Christmas Tree lighting on Base, Camel Farm, Beach on Christmas Eve, Gingerbread Houses

























January: Al Areen Wildlife Park (aka the zoo)- Ameilya got to ride a pony and a camel and Madi rode the pony, also homeschool preschool







February: Craft we made for our grandmas for Valentines Day, Story time craft, Ameilya my big helper, more beach (Marassi al Bahrain is seriously our favorite thing about Bahrain, we go as often as we can when it's not too hot)









March: End of Soccer for Ameilya, SeaBee Military Ball, More Beach (told you it was our favorite thing!), trip to the United States to visit family: Easter Egg Hunt with the  Jackson Clan, Tyler's nephew's Eagle Court of Honor, building a small snowman






















April: More of our trip to the US: Easter at the Noble's, visiting Grandparents and Auntie Gracee and Uncle Tanner in Boise










































May: (I've hardly taken any pictures this month) Scriptures with Daddy, birthday party with friends, dress up dresses



No comments:

Post a Comment