Friday, February 17, 2017

Long Time No See!

Hello there!
It's been WAY too long since I last posted. We have had a ton happen in the last two months since my last post. Here is a bullet list of all that has happened for us: (I will have a post on each of these bullets coming :) )
  • Christmas- we had a great one! Tyler was able to come home for a week and it was so great!
  • Tyler graduated from Officer Candidate School and earned his commission as an officer in the Navy. It's official now! I got to go out and witness his graduation, thanks to my best friend in the whole world Rachael and my wonderful Grandma Gillette I was able to go solo! Tyler came home immediately following his graduation.
  • I had surgery to remove a non-cancerous growth, not a big deal :)
  • We packed everything up and moved to Port Hueneme (prounounced WHY-NEE-MEE) California for Tyler to report to CECOS (think see-cos, the military and their acronyms! sheesh!). We moved on January 29th.
  • We have had a few adventures since moving here, I'll need to post about all of those. We have had some good times!
All in all, we are doing well. Just up to our same old ;) I joined a gym down here so I can still get my workouts in with the kiddos, that is my sanity right there! And Ameilya starts her gymnastics classes today so I'll update on that as well.
A highlight of our stay in California will be the Seabee Ball where we get to dress up all fancy and go have an evening away from our kids eating and dancing and having a grand old time :) The Seabee Ball is a week from tomorrow and I am very much looking forward to it and getting to know a few more people around here :)

I'll keep the posts coming but I hear suspicious sounds in the bathroom so this will have to be all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment