This is most likely our last Sunday with Tyler home for a while as he is scheduled to leave for OCS on Friday. I saw "most likely" because he still hasn't gotten his orders yet and his commanding officer says that the orders are usually given about 30 days before he is scheduled to leave. You can do the math, we have about five days left and still no orders and his commanding officer doesn't know why his orders haven't been issued! So anything could happen at this point but I'm just planning on him leaving so that I'm not disappointed either way. It would be way nice to have his help in moving (our apartment is available for move in on the 18th and he leaves the 15th) but I'm not going to hold my breath.
This last week was a busy one for us, with the Fourth of July and Tyler's Thesis defense. We were able to get a babysitter so that I could go support Tyler in his defense. It was so fun to see him in action and he really did a great job presenting all his research. He passed his defense and now all that is left are just a few revisions that his committee wanted him to make and then he is completely done with everything that he has to do for his Master's Degree! I'm so proud of him and all his hard work! He has done some really hard stuff to get this degree and he has really done well even with all that we have had going on as a family! Way to go Ty!!! You did it!!!
Happy Sunday!
Sunday Selfie: Last Sunday with Daddy home for a while :)
And after! He is so tired!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment