Had my two week post partum visit with my dr. She took a look at my incision and everything looks good. I had mastitis that I was a little worried about but my dr said to let her know if it happens again and she will call in some antibiotics compatible with breastfeeding for me. I'm feeling great after my c section, this recovery has actually been easier for me than last time! I wouldn't have expected my c section to be easier than my previous vaginal delivery but that has been the case for me. I'm glad that I had a c section this time around. Everything went and still is going well. Now if I could just catch up on sleep I would be golden! Bonus: I'm only up 9 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight! Wont have a ton to lose this time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment