I can't believe that my oldest is 2 already!! Ameilya turned two last Wednesday. Since i am still recovering from my c section I wasn't able to go all out for her birthday like I wanted to. We did our best to help her feel special though. When my parents were here we celebrated everyones birthdays with cake :)
At two, Ameilya:
Loves to help Mommy around the house
Loves to jump and climb
Talks in complete sentences
Loves books and reading
Loves giving baby sister hugs and kisses
Loves going to the park
Is still a picky eater but is getting better aboit trying new foods
Weighs around 26 pounds
Is wearing size 24mo/2T clothes, some 3T since she has such long legs
Loves Daddy
Repeats everything we say
Learns multiple new words every day
Monday, October 12, 2015
Ameilya turns 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment