It's been a rough few weeks as I haven't been able to fall asleep very easily and have therefore been so exhausted. Hopefully the not being able to fall asleep stage will end soon. Also, the further I get in this pregnancy, the more the scar that I had to have repaired hurts. Its to the point that it's really hard to stand up for more than a few minutes and it's difficult to chase Ameilya around if I need to. Church yesterday was hard cause I was in more pain than usual and even though I was sitting for most of the time it still just ached and ached. Hopefully this will be something that gets better with not being pregnant anymore, which is still a while away. I just hope that it will not be like this permanently as before I became pregnant I was feeling about 85% better that before I had the scar revision surgery. Because of this it is very likely that I will have a c-section with this baby. A vaginal delivery this time around could make this issue worse and make it so that I have permanent damage (aka, chronic pain) that can't be relieved by any treatment or surgery. More on that later.
What Fruit are you? large head of cabbage, which is not a fruit... in case you were wondering
Due date: 23 September 2015
How far along: 29 Weeks 5 Days
Next appointment: Had one this morning, next is July 30
Gender: Female
Total weight gain/loss: Gain of 19 pounds, I actually lost close to a pound and a half since my last appointment 2 weeks ago, probably due to an increase in nausea that has been making it hard for me to eat
Exercise: does chasing around a toddler count? lol! ;)
Stretch marks: None
Swelling: yes, hands and feet mainly, not too bad yet though
Maternity clothes: yes, since about 12 weeks
Belly button: out and visible through any and all clothes!
Sleep: can't fall asleep most nights, not sleeping deeply, can't usually get to sleep during Ameilya's nap time either. I'm one tired mama
Food cravings: fruit- especially berries, chocolate milk
Symptoms: Still nauseated. Nausea has gotten worse over the last couple weeks. Dizzy. Also, lots of ligament stretching pain, yuck
Movement: Yes! She makes powerful and visible movements
Labor signs: I've been having contractions that are pretty uncomfortable, not very painful yet. I usually have a contraction about every 12-15 min but my dr isn't too worried since my cervix is closed still and her head isn't low
What I miss: Being able to lay on my stomach, being able to reach my toes
What I'm loving: Um, I can't honestly say I love anything about being pregnant, I do really like feeling her move though, as long as she's not kicking my ribs too hard!
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our little sweetie for the first time, not being pregnant anymore
Best moment this week: I got a nap one day!
News: My gestational diabetes test came back negative!
Milestones: 75% done with this pregnancy!
Words of wisdom: Relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment