Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tummy Pic

I feel like I look huge. This was taken Saturday night and I was 12 weeks 4 days pregnant. I then proceeded to get the stomach flu that night and my tummy went down quite a bit and I hardly looked pregnant. Then I got better and now I feel like I look even bigger than in that pic! Less than a week later! I'll have to have Tyler take another one soon :)



In contrast, this is me pregnant with Ameilya at (I believe) 18 weeks. I'm just about as big now as I was then!!! Aaaah!


In other news, I didn't take my anti-nausea medicine today and I feel great!! I'm hoping that this is a trend and not just a today thing ;)

2 comments:

  1. You definitely start showing quicker with the second baby - I remember at 11 weeks I felt like I looked like I had at 20 weeks with Collette! It was so frustrating. But, the important part is that you look great! I love the little baby belly - you pull it off well. :) And you don't look as big as you feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the belly pictures!... Keep them coming, as well as the pregnancy updates. It's fun reading about what other expecting mama's are up to during the different weeks of pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete