Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pregnancy Update

I am 12 weeks pregnant today. Been feeling pretty sick, throwing up at least once a day even though I've been taking anti-nausea medicine :( I expected it though, with Ameilya I threw up until about 25 weeks and was nauseous until about 30 weeks. This time has been a little bit better, but not by much. Hopefully I get feeling better a little sooner this time. It would be nice for my family to have the laundry washed and folded and the dishes in the sink done, had a hard time getting those things done with feeling so sick. I just got permission from my dr to double my anti nausea medicine so hopefully that helps a bit.
I'll post a pic later, but I feel like I already look pregnant. I'll have to get out a pic of when I was pregnant with Ameilya to compare, I feel like I've gotten bigger and faster this time around. Even my doctor said that. She politely asked me if I thought I was showing and said that my "uterus is really easy to find" ;)
Despite throwing up I'm already up 4 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I have been eating a lot to try to keep the nausea at bay, almost never works but hey, it's worth a shot. As far as cravings go, ice cream is a winner! Especially vanilla milk shakes, mmmm sounds good all the time!
Had another ultrasound on Monday, baby is so wiggly! We had a hard time even getting a good picture because he/she kept doing barrel rolls and somersaults and the like :) All my blood work from the previous week came back normal so that's good news.
That's about it really as far as pregnancy stuff goes :)

3 comments:

  1. The only thing that kept me from feeling to sick was to always have something in my stomach. Mostly crackers and pretzels and other bland things worked. If my stomach was empty, I would get so sick. Have you tried eating more bland things, rather than trying to eat less? I'm sorry you're so sick. That's just miserable! And I totally get feeling bigger the second time around. I remember at 11 weeks with Emmett, I looked in the mirror and was like "Whoa! When did I start looking so pregnant!?" You were so teeny before though that I'm sure you don't look as pregnant as you feel. :) Can't wait to see a pic! I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried almost everything: bland stuff, keeping my stomach full. Nothing really works to keep the nausea at bay :( I just get the morning sickness a little worse than most people. I've done it once already though and I'm sure I'll survive this time around too, just really sucks!

      Delete
    2. PS I haven't forgotten about having a play date with you and Camille, we have just only had one car for the past few months and Tyler has it most days for school. But I definitely want to get together with you guys sometime soon, especially since it's warming up and we could all go to the park! We should have our other car working sometime next week so we should definitely plan something soon!!

      Delete