Thursday, June 26, 2014

Post Surgery Update

Just thought I would write a quick post about how my recovery from my surgery is going. I am really feeling pretty good, I get a little achey at the site of my incision but its a deep ache, not a specific sharp pain like it was before. Probably just the nerve that was trapped getting back to normal, very slowly. I can do most of the things that I couldn't do the past few months, including exercise. I am so happy to be able to exercise again.
So, all in all, the surgery was successful. I don't think that I will ever be back to where I was before, but at least I can do all the things I could do before. I am so grateful to not be in pain all the time anymore and to finally be in the light at the end of the tunnel and almost out of the tunnel. I am grateful to the Lord who, through a blessing that was given to me by Tyler, promised me that I would recover from the surgery and be healed according to my faith. We are so blessed as a family, and we recognize that it is through the hand of God that all our blessings come.

No comments:

Post a Comment