So I had my pre-op appointment the other day. One of the Drs who is doing my surgery said, "I've never had [a scar revision surgery] not work before!"
Wooo hoooo! Hopefully this will be the case for me as well!
I have been a little nervous, not having been under general anesthesia any more than one time before and having to do it again so they can make incisions and stuff (which they didn't do last time I was under G.A.) is just a little nerve-racking! I'm sure everything will be ok though :) I'm excited to start feeling better as soon as I recover from surgery! I'll feel pretty crappy for a week or so but I hope this actually fixes the problem and that I can get back to normal life again!
I wish you all the best luck!
ReplyDeleteRylee! I am so glad that an end is in sight for all of this for you! We will keep you in our prayers and pray for a successful surgery and quick recovery. You're going to have your life back! :)
ReplyDelete