Friday, March 14, 2014
Having good medical care and competent doctors is truly a blessing! The doctor I am seeing seems really sharp and I finally feel like there's a chance I won't be in pain for forever! We discussed some treatment options (other than surgery!) and I'm hopeful that something (don't know what yet) will work!
Meanwhile, I'm still in pain but I'm just taking it easy, taking ibuprofen, and praying that we can select the right treatment option. If Christ was able to suffer as much physical pain as he did then I can endure this for a while longer until a treatment is successful! I thank The Lord for everything I have and am grateful Christ suffered for me so that I don't have to if I live my life in accordance with His great plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We need to talk! I had no clue you weren't fully healed from Ameilya's delivery until I read your blog.... I'm going to see if I can get a hold of you right now!!!
ReplyDelete