Baby Ameilya Beth Noble made her grand entrance on Tuesday, October 8 at 10:06 am. She weighed 8lb 5oz and measured 19.5 inches long. She is a very sweet, good natured, content little girl and we are completely smitten by her! Mom and Ameilya are both doing well :)
Why are some of the pictures of Ameilya side ways? I love the pictures of her in the pink hat with the flower, Ameilya is just too cute for words, she's the perfect addition to our family!
She looks so perfect! I am glad you doing well! Congrats on her arrival!
ReplyDeleteAwww! What a little cutie! Congratulations!! Happy to hear both mama and baby are doing well. Can't wait to meet her at Thanksgiving
ReplyDeleteWhy are some of the pictures of Ameilya side ways? I love the pictures of her in the pink hat with the flower, Ameilya is just too cute for words, she's the perfect addition to our family!
ReplyDelete