Monday, March 12, 2012

Jury

I passed my pre-recital jury! I'm so happy! It's all downhill from here :) all I have to do is keep working hard and there's no pressure!
I have the sweetest husband who gave me a priesthood blessing this morning even though he got up late and was most likely not going to make it to work on time. (it turned out ok for him though, the place he works at is really laid back :) ). He blessed me that I would be comforted, calm and have increased ability. And I really did. Everything went so well and it wasn't due to me. The Lord truly increased my ability and He helped me to be calm while I was performing. I don't think I have ever been that calm or confident in a performance. Everything felt so good and I walked out of there knowing I passed. It was such a good experience. It always amazes me that I didn't really mention my specific concerns to him, he was able to use the Spirit and know what I needed to hear. I love that :)
Also I got a letter in my email today from the Graduation Evaluators at BSU saying that I am a valid candidate for graduation and that I have fulfilled all the requirements to graduate! I applied for graduation like six weeks ago and didn't hear anything until today. I was pretty sure I met all the requirements but it's a relief when you finally get the letter :)
Tyler and I are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate all the great things that are happening!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment