Friday, June 10, 2011

This week

We house sat for my grandparents and they have six bunnies, two adults and four babies, and it was our job to take care of them. And boy are they cute!






You can't help but love those little guys!





Ty feeding Momma bunny.





Daddy bunny.





Momma and babies





Dad and babies





Weirdos.





Since we got the apartment manager job and the apartment we are in now is furnished we don't have a lit of furniture that we will need in our new place. So, Tyler and I have been working hard and making a kitchen table!
We've been drilling holes.





And making sure everything is level.





And I learned how to operate the drill press so I could help Ty.





In Grandpas shop :) aren't his glasses cool?!





Tyler cut his finger yesterday. It wasn't too bad but it clotted a lot and by the time he went to wash it there was a mound of coagulated blood that was a least an eighth of an inch long and almost just as high! Gross!






Today we are leaving to go on a overnight camping trip. We are super excited :) don't worry, I'll take lots of pictures.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

1 comment:

  1. What cute bunnies! I was just typing out a comment on your other post saying, "Take some of that extra free time and make another blogpost!!" And here it is! I like your new hairdo. It looks great on you! Can't wait to see the finished product of the table

    ReplyDelete