Thursday, October 27, 2016

Just thought I would post a quick update since I've made myself so scarce for the past couple weeks. I have a lot of updating to do, details on what's going on with Tyler and stuff that we have been doing on the home front. I want to be real about this experience so forgive me if what I write sounds dramatic. Being a stay at home mom without your husband is not for the faint of heart. I have days where I feel like I've got this. Then there are those days, like today, where I feel like throwing in the towel even though I know there's no way through this than to simply endure. I'm doing all I know how to do to stay sane so that I can meet the needs of my family. But sometimes, even when you're doing all you can, things are just hard. People offer to help, and yes, that would make that moment easier, but everyone has something hard that they're going through and I have a hard time wanting to ask anyone for help because of this. So we are enduring on, knowing that we will be better off in the end for having had this experience and for enduring well. So for now, as you are saying your prayers, please offer up a little extra one for our little family. It would be much appreciated.
Pictures and updates to come. I promise I'll keep it light ;)

1 comment:

  1. The only way to get through it is to get through it. That definitely doesn't make it any easier though. :/ Sounds like we need to get together and let the kiddos play while we talk! :)

    ReplyDelete