- The last few months have been hard.
- I have been not so gracefully transitioning to being a mom of two girls.
- I feel like somewhat of a pansy because this has been a lot harder than I imagined and lots of people have lots more kids than I have so I should just put on my big girl panties and deal with it ;)
- I've basically crawled in a hole and didn't talk to many people until I could figure out this raising two kids thing.
- I'm still figuring it out but it is getting easier and I'm starting to feel like I can come out of my hole occasionally.
- I'm almost a single mom, Tyler is gone from about 8am until 10 or 11pm working and writing his thesis.
Monday, April 25, 2016
Surviving
It has been so long since I last posted that I feel like I don't even know how to articulate what I want to say anymore. Let me sum up things for you in bullet points.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment