At the beginning of July she weighed almost 19 pounds and was 27.5 inches long!
She is learning so many new things!
She says: dada, nana, ra ra, and combinations of those. Like yesterday she said da na na ra! ;) almost says mama but not quite
She can roll and roll and roll and roll. And sit up from laying down all by herself. Still working on crawling, making good progress though, gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. A couple times she has gone forward a little bit but not full on crawling yet.
She is starting to try to pull herself up on the furniture and stuff.
She LOVES to bounce
She LOVES the water and really likes to splash around
She has two teeth! At 8.5 months old she got her first tooth, and then the second within a week and a half. Man that was a crazy couple of weeks. Pretty sure she's working on another couple since she chews on things like crazy.
While she was getting those teeth through she refused to eat anything that was warm. But now she is back to eating all her standards, sweet potatoes, carrots, corn, pears, peaches, applesauce, yogurt. We have added a new food to her diet, she now eats cheerios and she absolutely loves them! We have also, at her pediatrician's suggestion, started giving her a little water in her little trainer sippy cup :)
For Tyler's birthday this year we had a special surprise date planned, he didn't know the details, only that there was a plan ;) We had a lot of fun! We went to Celebration Park near Nampa and walked around for a little while, floated the river and went mini-golfing. We left Ameilya with a good friend over night for the first time! She had a great time with her Auntie Rachael which made it so Tyler and I could go and do activities we wouldn't normally be able to do with her. We missed her and were sure glad to have her back at the end of the day but we are glad that she had a lot of fun!
Here are some pics: (sorry, I understandably didn't get any from floating the river)
Celebration Park: It was so beautiful!
On Tyler's actual birthday (all the surprising was done the weekend before his bday), we had a nice dinner and he went golfing with a friend from our ward :)
His cake. I'm guilty, I totally bought his cake this year. I normally wouldn't do that but with our air conditioner broken I didn't want to heat up the house with cooking any more that I had to.
Special place setting that we use for birthdays and special events and the like :)
Tyler's dish of choice for his special day: beef teriyaki with rice and a salad
Tyler asked me how much cake I wanted and I told him just a little, this is how much he gave me ;) Silly guy!


















No comments:
Post a Comment