Friday, November 30, 2012

Random Pictures form the past few months =)

When Tyler first started his training for his new job I drove with him to Coeur d'Alene where we visited with his parents for a while. He went on to Kalispell, Montana to do his training and I stayed in Spokane with my parents for a few days and had some fun with them before I flew home to Boise. Here are some of the pictures that I took when I went with my dad up to Mount Spokane. 










You'll notice that Dad appears three times in the two pictures below ;)


And if you look carefully, I'm in this one three times ;)

These pictures were taken in Glacier National Park from the time that I went and visited with Tyler while he was completing his training in Kalispell.








These were taken at the Vortex in Montana, not too far from Glacier. Weird things happen there...




Look at the difference in height between Tyler and I in the next two pictures. The difference should theoretically be the same but it is not. We didn't move the camera in between taking these two pictures.


This is a cute little bunny that kept following us around when we were visiting the vortex in Montana.


We went hiking in Kalispell in a national park (can't remember the name of it) and this is the view from the top of the mountain.

We took some pictures for our Christmas cards in a park that we found in Kalispell. We took them ourselves with the camera sitting on a tripod and using the timer function on the camera.




My friend Rachael and i went to a BSU football game and had a great time.

These were pictures taken of Tyler and I when he was home early from Kalispell. These were taken by my good friend Angel who also took our pictures last year. She isn't a professional photographer but she fooled me! These look great!


 (Me goofing off) =)



1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Tyler! I was so excited to see that you had updated the blog! Hope all is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete