Friday, August 5, 2011

The past month has been crazy! We went to Seattle for a family picnic. One of Tyler's cousins is sick and only has a little while to live and they held a picnic in his honor. We had a really great time there. Didn't get many pics other than scenery though:








We spent some time with my aunt and uncle up there and they took us into Seattle proper for a night and we got dinner and walked around the pier and had a lot of fun.
Work has been crazy. Tyler likes his job, not his favorite thing in the world but it pays the bills and it's not too bad as far as the work goes. My work has been busy, I have a hard time finding time to do everything for work and get all the house cleaning done and practice and find time to enjoy life a little bit.
We got back from Seattle and I had a rough week and injured myself left and right. First I broke my toe:


And then I burned my fingers on the oven and tripped over everything.
I've done some fun projects. This was for my friends wedding.


I made this one for Tyler for fathers day.


And this one:


And this to go above our newly completed kitchen table.




Table






Our garden is doing well. Harvested the first tomatoes a couple days ago.












We are in Rupert/Burley this weekend for a family reunion. Having a good time so far.
More to come! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment